Embed a Google MapGoogle Maps is the most popular online mapping service with interactive zooming and panning, directions, location details, satellite views, and 360 degree street level panoramas. It has a smooth moving, easy to use interface that is regularly updated with new features. Part of why the maps have become so ubiquitous is that they provide a way for anyone to embed a map within their own website. They look polished and add an air of tech savviness and professionalism to your site.
Why embed Google Maps on your site?
You can include a Google Map on your site that includes a pin dropped at the address of a location. This is useful for your own business, but can also be used by bloggers, reviewers, and other websites that discuss specific establishments. They can also be used for more general overviews of a neighborhood or area. Embedding a google map offers your visitors a lot of benefits.Just another day at Googleplex, Mountain View.
- It helps customers get directions. By adding a map on your site, it saves customers the steps of opening maps in another window and copying over the address. They can simply click on your map address and get directions.
- Make it easy to find business contact information. The data that comes up with a business overview includes an address, phone number, website, and other data that Google knows. This makes it easy for customers to access your information right when they need it.
- Show reviews and other information about your website/company
- Use it to highlight nearby points of interest, like parking areas, theaters, restaurants, or parks. It allows your site visitors to actually see where each point is, making it clearer to understand and easier to plan.
- Include a street view picture of a location. Since Google Maps have street level views of nearly every location on all but the most minor roads, the Street View images can be included to help people see what a location will look like if they arrive.
- It keeps visitors on your site. Whatever they want to know about a location, they can find it in the map while remaining on your site instead of leaving for the Google site.
Embedding a Google Map with embedgooglemap.net is easy. Just put in an address, select a few details of how you want your map to appear, and get the code. Then, just paste that into your website where you want the map to appear.A free Project delevoped by: Pureblack.de - Webseite erstellen lassen